A healthy sperm is one that has the capacity to fertilize a female egg.
There are factors that determines fertility of a sperm & these factors are;
- Sperm count(the volume of sperm cells ejaculated)
- Sperm motility (how sperm swims)
- Shape(size & shape)
How To Increase Sperm Count & Improve Sperm Fertility
1.Avoid putting your laptop on your laps/thighs
The heat from a laptop can affect the testicles & affect the production/quality of a man’s sperm. Sperm is produced in the testicles & sperm needs to be at the right temperature to stay healthy & overheating by the heat from the laptop can reduce sperm count & production.
2. Wear loose boxers & sleep without underwear
We’re still talking about overheating, allow lots of air to flow to your scrotum to make the temperatures suitable for healthy sperm production & to avoid rise of testicular temperature.
3. Supplement with bio maca
Bio maca promotes hormonal balance, improves reproductive health & enhances sexual stamina.
*AD: Know your sexual health status today, click Book Test to get started.
4. Quit smoking cigarettes
Smoking lowers sperm count, decreases sperm motility(how sperm swims) & increases DNA damage. Also, male smokers have fewer healthy shaped sperm.
5. Use addyzoa sperm booster to increase sperm count , sperm motility & prevent DNA damage to sperm.
6. Eat more natural foods that helps to boost sperm count
Like carrot, apple, avocado, peanuts, walnuts.
7. Treat STIs/infections
STIs like chlamydia & gonorrhea if left untreated can cause infertility in men.
* Pro tip: To increase chances of fertilization, use pre seed lubricant during sexual intercourse to support sperm quality & aid the survival of sperm as it mimics fertile fluids & provides optimal sperm environment.